Text files are useful to jot down thoughts.
ikijournal is inspired by,
* vim wiki
* disorganized set of folders and files
* No markup is forced
* `[[foo/bar]]` links to `<iki-dir>/foo/bar.iki`
* `<Enter>` on a link takes you to the file
* `[[ ]]` is hidden in normal mode
* `<leader>ww` for opening <iki-dir>/index.iki
* `<leader>es` opens a file and asks for an Essay Title
* `<leader>de` for inserting date
* `<leader>dt` for inserting timestamps
* `<leader>el` searches for the current line
* Useful if you want to emulate internal links
You need vim with Python-2.7 support.
Copy the files into your vim folder and add it to vundle.
If you are using pathogen.
This is lite version of `vim-wiki`.
* Bubbling lines and regions comes in handy for todo's
* `g:IKI_DIR = "~/iki"`
* `g:IKI_EXT = ".adoc"`